people rant about teenage characters being portrayed by grown up actors but i’d like to know how exactly did this happen that 65 years old alan rickman played 38 years old severus snape
this is legitimately the most embarrassing picture i have seen ever in my life
Animated Disney Female Villains
”The villain of any story is often the most compelling character.”
My cellphone is basically just a clock sitting in my pocket because nobody contacts me
This is the most accurate thing ever.
I SPENT 6 HOURS MAKING THIS BALLOON PIT AND IT DOESNT EVEN WORK
1 medium heart, rinsed and cut into cubes
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 large onion, peeled and sliced
1 cup water
2 teaspoons salt
1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Flop the heart bits around in flour until evenly coated.
- Heat the oil in a covered pan on medium heat.
- Fry the pieces of heart until browned. Upon placing the meat into the pan, it should sizzle slightly. If it does not, the oil is not hot enough.
- Stir in onions and water. Season with salt minced garlic.
- Cover, reduce heat to low, and allow it to sit for 2 to 3 hours, or until the meat is very tender. Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes.
The ‘Heart’ can be any medium-to-large mammal. I prefer Beef or venison, but to each their own.
Stay classy, you beautiful motherfucker.
Dr. Jonathan Crane (Batman Begins, TDK, TDKR)
Dr. Crane isn’t here right now, but if you’d like to make an appointment…